Included in Basic $250.00 Fee
- Our 10-13 Page Report will be Provided as a pdf attachment via e-mail … OR … A Hard Copy version may be provided via USPS “Priority” Mail, if you prefer.
- A "Sample" Cover Letter will be provided to you as an eMail attachment.
- YOU down load the "Sample" Cover Letter - Tweak the Hi-Lited portions to reflect your specifics - Print, Sign and include the Cover Letter with our Appraisal Report - Send to the at-Fault insurance company via "Certified Mail" ... (or scan into pdf and send via eMail).
- Insurance Company will take some form of adversarial position - Tell the insurance company to put their position (whatever it may be) IN WRITING (as they are required to do) - When you get that written reply, forward it to us – We will Coach You through the negotiation process.
- We will provide to you (via e-mail) an Appropriate Response you can send back to the insurance company.
- According to our feed back, 93% of our clients find they can negotiate (with our assistance) a reasonable settlement within 2-3 negotiation exchanges.
- About 7% of our clients encounter a less - than - ethical insurance company that will "Stone-wall" any Diminished Value Claim - In such cases, it may become necessary to sue the at-Fault Party (Not their insurance company) in Small Claims ("Judge Judy" style) Court - We can help you through that process as well ... (additional fee applies).
If your vehicle has NO prior damage history … and … You Follow our Recommended Procedures to Recover your Diminished Value ... But fail to Collect at least DOUBLE the cost of our report, we will Refund the cost of our report … (limitations apply… refer to our FREE Diminished Value “Estimate” for further clarification).